Spring League 2018
We are participating in the Cascadia Soccer League April 7 – June 17, 2018
Register / pay by March 2, 2018. REGISTER HERE
- Season runs from April 7 – June 17, 2018
- Age groups will be U10+.
- Current U10 born 2008 will be U11 Intake
- U11 – 2007
- U12 – 2006 (Div 3 / house teams)
- Current U12 born 2006 Div 1 & 2 will be U13 Intake
- U13 – 2005
- U14 – 2004
- U15 – 2003
- U16 – 2002
- U17 – 2001
- U18 – 2000
- U10 – U12 and U13 – U18 (div 3 teams) play super 8 – 8 vs 8 on ½ field.
- U13 – U18 (div 1 & 2) play 11 vs 11 on full field.
- One practice a week (day & time to be determined) at Gates Park
- One game a week (boys on Saturday and girls on Sunday). Home games at Gates Park and away games are in the Lower Mainland.
- $165 per player (includes a technical shirt)
- Players will be placed onto a team with similar caliber by PCEFC.
- There is no connection between Spring league teams and Fall teams. IE Placement of a player for Spring league does not mean they will be placed on the same team for the upcoming regular fall season.
- Spring evaluation results have no bearing on Spring League Rosters. The spring roster as of March 15, 2018 cannot be changed and remains as is until the end of the Spring season on June 17, 2018.
- BC Soccer’s rule states that a player can only participate in ONE league at a time. Ie if a player is still in cup play, he/she may be put onto the Spring Roster but cannot participate in games until they are out of cup play.
- Additional equipment will NOT be available for spring training. Please keep your current gear (or have players bring their own ball!).
Coach needs to set up an account and ‘register’ in the Got Soccer system. This is important and needs to be completed by March 2, 2018. This information will be used to generate the contact lists for divisions, and to provide other teams information about your team. The link to register is https://events.gotsport.com/forms/app/Default.aspx?EventID=64757
- Here are a few important things to note before you register as a coach:
- If you already have a Got Soccer account (i.e. from a past tournament), you can log in using this same information and then just update the team info
- You will need a different account (username) for each team you are registering
- DO NOT fill in the roster page.
- Enter in the Team Manager, Coach and Contact information – if you need to change this information at a later time, please do not update on your account. Let us know so we can advise Cascadia to make the change.
- When you select your teams ‘Tier’ remember Tier 1= MSL/strong Div 1 teams; Tier 2= Div 2/strong Div 3 teams; Tier 3= House level. Tier level can be changed up to March 15, 2018 and will be approved by PCEFC prior to finalization with Cascadia.
- On the final event registration page (see below) – select the check box to agree to the terms, but NOTE THAT NO PAYMENT IS DUE BY THE TEAM. Clubs (not teams) will be invoiced for this cost. Select the Pay by Cheque button to complete your registration
- Please email to advise when your (coach’s) registration has been completed.
- Remind your players to register at https://payment.itsportsnet.com/memberArea.php?scriptName=MEMBERLOCKERHOME&leagueID=5374&menuItem=MAhome&cache=update