2018 /19 Volunteer Program Info
Port Coquitlam Euro-Rite FC is a non-profit association run by volunteers. With volunteers participating in Executive positions, regular team activities & club functions, our Club is able to be successful. We could not manage without our members actively assisting in club activities during the season.
Volunteer Incentive Program – How it works
We are proud to offer a $50 Volunteer Incentive when club members with registered players in Full Season Soccer, complete a minimum of 4 hours of volunteer service in an approved Volunteer Role. Full Season Volunteer opportunities are made available from April 1st until March 31st. After an Executive Member has approved and you have Completed your Volunteer Role, a credit note will be emailed out to the Invoiced Member, showing either a Credit on Account or a Credit back to the Original Credit card. One (1) incentive is available per registered Full Season player.
Volunteer Sign up
We’re using VolunteerSpot, an online Sign-up and reminder tool to organize our upcoming Sign-ups.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our Sign-up on VolunteerSpot: http://signup.com/go/AK9WaF
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact and the volunteer coordinator can sign you up manually.
The following activities count toward the Volunteer program:
- Registration – Help the registrar with pre and post registration duties, and various other duties throughout the season
- Mini’s Tourney – Setup, Tear Down, 50/50 draw, raffle table, ticket sales, general assistance
- Picture Day – Help organize the teams and provide assistance on the field during the photo’s
- Equipment Room – Equipment collection/distribution, Inventory and organization of equipment.
- Raffle Ambassador – Coordinate and motivate team raffle ticket sales
- Team Coach (Team Official) ***
- Assistant Coach (Team Official) ***
- Team Manager or equivalent (Team Official) ***
- Executive Positions – nominated at the AGM in April.
- Other opportunities may be available – this list is just an example.
***Team officials must have ALL paperwork completed and submitted and assigned a team, please check out Coaches Corner on the website for more details.
***U08 – U18 teams can have up to 3 team officials, coaches and manager
***U06 – U07 teams can have up to 2 team officials, coaches only
Volunteer Refund Status