PoCo Euro-Rite FC is a non-profit association run by volunteers. With volunteers participating in Executive positions, regular team activities & club functions, our Club is able to be successful. Our Club couldn’t manage without requiring each family to volunteer at least 4 hours of time to support club activities during the season.
Volunteer Program – How it works
At the time of registration, a volunteer fee of $50.00 per family is collected and volunteer opportunities are made available (VolunteerSpot-see below) from April 1st until March 31st of each soccer season. Once your hours are completed for an approved volunteering position and approved by an Executive team member, the original payee of the soccer fees will be reimbursed their $50.00 fee. Credit notes will be emailed out to the Registered Parent, with complete outline of your funds being returned to you by either Credit on Account, Credit back to Original Credit Card Used, or Cheque being issued and advising of cheque pickup date.
Volunteer Sign up
We’re using VolunteerSpot (the leading online Sign-up and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming Sign-ups.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our Sign-up on VolunteerSpot: http://signup.com/go/AK9WaF
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the volunteer coordinator can sign you up manually.
The following activities count toward the Volunteer program:
- Registration – Help the registrar with pre and post registration duties, and various other duties throughout the season
- Mini’s Tourney – Setup, Tear Down, 50/50 draw, raffle table, ticket sales, general assistance
- Picture Day – Help organize the teams and provide assistance on the field during the photo’s
- Equipment Room – Equipment collection/distribution, Inventory and organization of equipment.
- Tryouts – Help technical team set up and take down.
- Executive Positions – nominated at the AGM in April.
- Team Coach (Team Official)***
- Assistant Coach (Team Official)***
- Team Manager or equivalent (Team Official)***
***Team officials must have ALL paperwork completed and submitted and assigned a team, please check out Coaches Corner on the website for more details.
***U08 – U18 teams can have up to 3 team officials, coaches and manager
***U06 – U07 teams can have up to 2 team officials, coaches only
Volunteer Refund Status