Coaches’ & Managers’ forms
Please submit your application form for U11 – U18 teams before February 12, 2017. For U6 – U10 teams, please submit your forms as soon as possible. Final deadline is Sept 30th.
How to submit your application form:
- Click Coaches & Managers application 2017/18 season to locate the form online.
- Complete and submit online, as soon as you submit we will have it with a date stamp.
- Please fill in one application for EACH team you wish to be involved with, this needs to be done every year.
Criminal Record Check (CRC)
BC Soccer rule – Criminal Record Checks stay on file with the club and is valid for 3 years. All Team officials (Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Managers) need a valid CRC.
Once you submit your Coaches & Managers Application online, you will get one of 2 emails from us within a week.
- If you are new to the club OR your CRC has expired, we will email you instructions to complete your CRC online.
- Confirmation that your CRC is still valid.
Once you are assigned a team and the Office Manager has confirmed all your paperwork has been submitted and complete, you will then be approved to receive your $50 Volunteer refund cheque back to the original payee of the invoice of your child, for the current season.
***Team officials must have ALL paperwork completed and submitted and assigned a team to receive their $50 volunteer refund.
***U08 – U18 teams can have up to 3 team officials, coaches and manager
***U06 – U07 teams can have up to 2 team officials, coaches only