GotSoccer Instructions for BCCSL
U11 and U12 Div 1 and 2
U13 – U18 All Divisions
- We have uploaded rosters for all BCCSL teams already. When you log in, you should verify that your roster appears correct. If there are any errors, please contact your coordinator. Note – recent additions may not be shown, but will be updated prior to the season start.
- The BCCSL Administrative handbook is available HERE. Please read this document as many of the administrative procedures you are used to have changed.
- When you first log into GotSoccer (following the instructions to retrieve your password) please add jersey numbers to your roster:
- Click on ROSTER in the grey bar near the top
- On the roster screen, you can click into each player to view details. Please add the Jersey Number to each player. This will help ensure your game cards are correct. Enter the jersey number, then click update. Then click ROSTER again up top to get back to the list.
- Please DO NOT attempt to upload pictures of players.
- Game Cards now replace the roster forms. Click here for Instructions on how to print game cards. HOME teams are required to bring 3 copies of the form with them. These forms contain important info needed to report scores, and for referees to report discipline.Individual ID Cards for both players and managers are still required.Suspended players will show on the Game Card as a strikethrough.
- HOME team is responsible for reporting scores. This is to be done as soon as possible after your match, with a firm deadline of Monday at 9pm. Click here for instructions. This can be done by phone or online.
We will add to this page as common questions come up.