Refund & NSF Policy
Only those players who register by May 15th will be placed on a team in the pre-determined order of registration (subject to Coach availability). After May 15th, a non-refundable late fee of $75.00 applies, and team placement is not assured.
Refund requests must be made in writing (letter/email) to the registrar.
Any requests received after July 1st are subject to review and may be denied. There will be no refunds for withdrawals after October 15th.
- All U13 – U18 teams
- U11 – U12 Select teams
- U8 – U10 Development Teams
Players participating in U12 and below age groups, excluding Development and Select players (as stated above), are eligible for refunds (subject to the same contingencies listed above), provided such requests are received in writing.
- a $25.00 administration fee
- a $30.00 cancellation fee
- prorated amount, based on portion of season elapsed
- deduction of unrecoverable costs (i.e. District and B.C. Soccer Association Fees affiliation fees, equipment, team pictures, etc.)
- Uniform Fee ($35.00 for U6 – U10 and $60.00 for U11+)
- return of any outstanding raffle tickets and/or funds
NSF cheques are subject to a $25 banking fee with any price increases added to the invoice.