Refund & NSF Policy
Only those players who register by May 15th will be placed on a team in the pre-determined order of registration (subject to Coach availability). After May 15th, a non-refundable late fee of $75.00 applies, and team placement is not assured.
Refund requests must be made in writing (letter/email) to the registrar.
Any requests received after July 1st are subject to review and may be denied. There will be no refunds for withdrawals after October 15th.
- All U13 – U18 teams
- U11 – U12 Select teams
- U8 – U10 Development Teams
- a $25.00 administration fee
- a $30.00 cancellation fee
- prorated amount, based on portion of season elapsed
- deduction of unrecoverable costs (i.e. District and B.C. Soccer Association Fees affiliation fees, equipment, team pictures, etc.)
- Uniform Fee ($15.00 for U5 – U7, $40.00 for U8 – U10 and $80.00 for U11+)
- return of any outstanding raffle tickets and/or funds
NSF cheques are subject to a $25 banking fee with any price increases added to the invoice.