Port Coquitlam Euro-Rite FC field locations are listed below and marked on the map with the blue flags. For a more detailed map click on each of the parks in the list. U5- U8 are generally played at the mini complex at Minnekhada Middle School, U9 & U10 are at Gates Grass 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D and most U11-U18 home games are played at Gates Park
The location of most soccer fields in Metro Vancouver can be found here.
Aggie Park – corner of Flint Street and Coquitlam Avenue
Cedar Park – Prairie Avenue just west of Cedar Drive
Citadel Middle School – 1265 Citadel Drive
Evergreen Park – corner of Cedar Drive and Lombardy Drive
- Gates 1 (east) is configured as two U11/U12 fields – Gates 1A & 1B
- Gates 2 (central),
- Gates 3 (west) – 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D
- Gates Turf 1 (furthest from the parking lot)
- Gates Turf 2 (closest turf field to the parking lots).
McLean Park – corner of Grant Avenue and Wellington Street
Pitt River Middle School – behind Pitt River Middle School, 2070 Tyner Street
Terry Fox adjacent to Terry Fox Secondary School, 1260 Riverwood Gate
– The field east of the school that has a running track is referred to as Terry Fox Oval
– The field south of the school is referred to as Terry Fox Park