Gym Practice Schedule
For U6 – U10 Boys & Girls Teams
Effective Gym Dates
September 25, 2017 until March 9, 2018
Gyms CLOSED starting on Monday December 4th, 2017 (last day is Friday December 1st) OPEN on Monday January 8th, 2018
- Gyms are NOT available for practice on ANY Statutory Holidays and Professional Days. Please ensure that you are on school websites so you know about school based Pro D Days. Click here for the link to the District 43 website, see News/Events for all the different calendars.
Gym Usage Code of Conduct
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled gym time, have your team wait patiently and respectfully for either the Custodian to open the school doors or for the team prior to finish.
- Respect the Custodians
- Gym times are 1 hour slots, please be courtesy of time as there are many other user groups
- Clean up after your team – no empty water bottles, garbage left behind
- Leave the gym in the way you found it
- Remind and welcome your parents to stay and watch
- Siblings who stay and watch MUST be supervised by a parent and cannot play in any areas of the school or stage at any time.
To request a gym time (U8 – U10 only. Technical staff will schedule U6 & U7 times)
Submit ONE per team. To be completed by team official only (Coach, Assistant or Manager)
You will be able to provide your top 2 choices for day and time.
- For location, select Northside or Southside, we do our very best to accommodate.
- You will be able to state which criterion is most important to you. Gym locations, times and days of the week are based on “first come first serve” with priority given to younger ages at earlier times and Head coaches coaching more than one team.
- Deadline for submitting is by 5pm Friday, Sept 8
- Final Gym Schedule will be posted at the top of this page by end of day Monday, Sept 18
- Gym Practice begins week of September 25
Please note: If you need to change your gym practice time, please contact Club Scheduler, Megan Walker at email@example.com