U11 – U18 Evaluations
2017/18 Evaluation information
Please scroll down, click on the link for your player’s age group. Evaluation registration is mandatory – no fee.
Important information to note:
- U11 Evaluations will take place PRIOR to SD43 Spring Break.
- U12 – U18 Evaluation will take place AFTER SD43 Spring Break.
- The evaluation process is to ensure that our players have the opportunity to play at a competitive level with players of like ability. It is the responsibility of our club, technical staff and coaches that all players receive equal opportunity to be selected to teams in a fair and impartial manner.
- Players will be evaluated by the appointed coach, technical staff and/or independent evaluators.
- Player selections are based on year-long evaluations by coaches and technical staff combined with set evaluation sessions.
- If you choose not to tryout for a Select / Gold team the registration for Evaluations is not needed. Assuming there are enough players registered in a specific age group then house teams will be formed.
Being Selected to a Team:
Once a player has been offered a position on a select team, they must accept the spot within 24 hours of being notified.
After being selected to a team, players must register and pay their fees within 2 weeks of your selection to guarantee placement onto the team.
All U11-U18 competitive players must be registered prior to July 01 in order for the Club to register players with the District.
Players are expected to commit to the team they are selected for with expectations being outlined by the coach prior to selection.
Players and parents are expected to review and commit to the codes of conduct.
ALL Evaluations have been completed now – May 5, 2017.
U18 Boys (2000) Contact Lui Rossi by email: email@example.com
Notes on Registering for Evaluations
• This is to ensure we have contact information for all players. We will also use the information to plan our sessions accordingly.
• Players need to register for the highest level they wish to play for. Register for Evaluations ONCE and if you are not selected for the highest group you registered for we will then place your name onto the next level for evaluations..
• All players are expected to be evaluated in their respective age group. Entering evaluation sessions in older age groups cannot be done unless permission is first granted by PoCo Euro-Rite FC through the Technical Director.
If you have any questions, please contact Oliver Heald at: