U11 – U18 Evaluations
2018/19 Evaluation information
Please scroll down, click on the link for your player’s age group. Evaluation registration is mandatory – no fee. ALL EVALUATIONS are now complete. Have a great season.
Important information to note:
- U11 / U12 Evaluations will take place PRIOR to SD43 Spring Break.
- U13 – U18 Evaluation will take place AFTER SD43 Spring Break.
- The evaluation process is to ensure that our players have the opportunity to play at a competitive level with players of like ability. It is the responsibility of our club, technical staff and coaches that all players receive equal opportunity to be selected to teams in a fair and impartial manner.
- Players will be evaluated by the appointed coach, technical staff and/or independent evaluators.
- Player selections are based on year-long evaluations by coaches and technical staff combined with set evaluation sessions.
- If you choose not to tryout for a Select / Gold team the registration for Evaluations is not needed. Assuming there are enough players registered in a specific age group then house teams will be formed.
Being Selected to a Team:
Once a player has been offered a position on a select team, they must accept the spot within 24 hours of being notified.
After being selected to a team, players must register and pay their fees immediately to guarantee placement onto the team.
Players are expected to commit to the team they are selected for with expectations being outlined by the coach prior to selection.
Players and parents are expected to review and commit to the codes of conduct.
Click on the age group to see the details
Notes on Registering for Evaluations
• This is to ensure we have contact information for all players. We will also use the information to plan our sessions accordingly.
• Players need to register for the highest level they wish to play for. Register for Evaluations ONCE and if you are not selected for the highest group you registered for we will then place your name onto the next level for evaluations..
• All players are expected to be evaluated in their respective age group. Entering evaluation sessions in older age groups cannot be done unless permission is first granted by PoCo Euro-Rite FC through the Technical Director.
If you have any questions, please contact Oliver Heald at: